September 6, 2017
Bulletin No.: 2017-23
SUBJECT: Bank Makes Available $1 Billion in Advances to Assist Members in Financing Hurricane Harvey Recovery
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas (Bank) is making available
$1 billion in low-cost Special Disaster Relief Program (SDRP) advances.
The Bank will begin accepting applications at 8:00 a.m. (CT) on September 7, 2017. The funds will be available until December 15, 2017. The
application is enclosed and it is also available at
fhlb.com/communityadvances. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information on how to access the advances, please register for a Disaster Recovery Program Advances Webinar on Thursday, September 14 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. CT. Register at fhlb.com/communityadvances.
This special advance offering is in addition to the low-cost DRP advances announced in member Bulletin 2017-20 on August 28, 2017.
- Which member institutions are eligible?
- Members and housing associates may apply for this SDRP advance to provide funding to individuals and organizations whose homes or businesses located in a FEMA or state-declared disaster area were damaged or destroyed.
- What are the details of the SDRP?
- How much money has the Bank made available?
- What is the cost of this special DRP advance?
- What is the advance term?
- How long are funds available?
Through 5:00 p.m. (CT) December 15, 2017
- What paperwork is needed?
- Where can I find more information?
Sanjay K. Bhasin
President and Chief Executive Officer