FHLB Dallas members that become Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) may gain opportunities to sell certain fixed-rate, conforming mortgage loans into the secondary market via FHLB Dallas' Mortage Partnership Finance®(MPF®) Program. PFIs that participate in the MPF Program maintain control of customer relationships through the various options to retain servicing.
MPF Program Offers the Following Benefits to PFIs
- Fixed-rate residential mortgage loans offered to borrowers
- Access to the secondary market
- Mandatory and best efforts pricing options available
- Option to retain servicing or sell servicing for a premium
- The ability to transfer interest rate and prepayment risks typically associated with holding long-term, single-family mortgage loans to the investor
- Single loan or bulk delivery
- Next-day funding
Thank you for choosing FHLB Dallas and the MPF Program.
Arkansas Federal Credit Union
Watch how Arkansas Federal Credit Union builds bridges with its members through the MPF Program.