FHLB Dallas Advances: Cost-Effective, Flexible Sources of Capital
Through our advances, FHLB Dallas empowers our member institutions with economically and operationally efficient access to capital, which may be used to fund liquidity needs, balance sheet structuring alternatives, affordable housing and economic development.
Our scale and a disciplined business model enable FHLB Dallas to efficiently attract capital from global investors and pass that access through to our members. This capital is available to members through cost-effective fixed- and floating-rate advances with terms and options that align to various products and services including a range of near- and long-term financial objectives.
- Fixed- and floating-rate structures
- Maturities from overnight to 30 years
- Available same-day funding
- Optional forward-starting feature that locks in funding at the current rate for future anticipated needs
- Available symmetrical prepayment feature that provides opportunity to prepay below par if rates rise
Community Advance Programs
FHLB Dallas offers three community advance programs that support local investment. These programs provide favorably priced solutions that support the affordable housing and economic development efforts by our member institutions.
- Community Investment Program (CIP) provides favorably priced advances to assist members in funding affordable housing, qualified economic development projects and community revitalization in targeted communities.
- Economic Development Program (EDP) provides favorably priced advances to assist members in funding qualified economic development projects and community revitalization in targeted communities.
- Disaster Relief Advances Program (DRP) Favorably priced advance funding to support recovery efforts in officially declared disaster areas in FHLB Dallas' District.