Automated, Integrated Safekeeping Services
Members have streamlined access to safekeeping services that provide a secure and convenient method for clearing and safekeeping securities and pledging securities to a third party. Transactions involving receipt or delivery versus payment are cleared through the member's Demand Deposit Account on the date of receipt or delivery. Many securities held in. Securities Safekeeping may be used as collateral for FHLB Dallas obligations.
- Settlement instructions provided via fax or SecureConnect
- Competitive and cost-effective fee schedule
- Audit confirmations provided at no charge by using the Audit Request Form
- Third-party custodial service agreements
- A unique numeric coding system that helps segregate securities pledged to public unit depositors
- Rapid response to research inquiries, usually within 72 hours
Additional guides and forms needed to transact your safekeeping business may be found in the Securities Safekeeping section of the Products and Services tab in the Guides and Forms page.
FHLB Dallas must be notified of any security activity by 10:00 a.m. CT on the day of settlement.
Hours of Operation
The hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.