Members Find Financial Strength and Expertise
FHLB Dallas membership provides financial institutions with additional fiscal strength to better serve their communities. FHLB Dallas is one of 11 regional banking cooperatives that provide member institutions with wholesale lending, credit and related financial services to support its mission of affordable housing and economic development.
FHLB Dallas members also have access to value-added solutions and expertise. Members are served by more than 200 financial, risk management, technology and service experts. Each is dedicated to helping members maximize the benefits of FHLB Dallas products and services.
- Favorably priced funding or advances
- Fixed and floating rate credit products with flexible terms and maturities
- Highly rated letters of credit (AAA/AA)
- Community investment advances
- Correspondent services
- A cooperative structure that passes value generated by our company to our member institutions and their communities