2023 PGP Awards
In 2023, FHLB Dallas awarded $400,000 in PGP funds and members contributed $157,250 for a total contribution of $557,250 to 43 community-based organizations.
FHLB Dallas provides up to a 3:1 match of member contributions to provide a match of up to $12,000 per member to promote and strengthen relationships between CBOs and FHLB Dallas members. The PGP also complements the development activities fostered by FHLB Dallas' Affordable Housing and Community Investment programs.
2023 PGP Participants
In 2023, FHLB Dallas awarded $400,000 in PGP funds and members contributed $157,250 for a total contribution of $557,250 to 43 CBOs.
PGP Awards are Based on Member Contributions
PGP awards are matched by the member's contribution to a CBO of $500 up to $4,000 at a 3:1 ratio. PGP grants are offered once a year through FHLB Dallas' member institutions via a lottery system.
The CBO must have 501(c)(3) recognition by the IRS and be involved with affordable housing, stimulating small business development or providing small business technical assistance within the District. Total revenues may not exceed $600,000.
Uses of PGP Funds
Partnership Grants may be used for the following purposes:
- To offset costs associated with providing aid and meeting needs of the community such as job training, economic and rental assistance, temporary shelter and housing. and job training.
- PGP funds may not be used to pay for construction materials.
- To offset operational and administrative expenses
- Purchase or rent equipment or computer software
- Hire staff and/or consultants
- Secure technical assistance, training or consulting
- Sponsor special program-related events, meetings or conferences
- To cover expenses in preparing applications for FHLB Dallas programs
- Hire fundraising and/or grant-writing consultants
- Architectural, engineering and survey fees (pre-development project costs)
- Legal, accounting and administrative costs (program operating expenses)
- For marketing, feasibility and planning studies for economic development and affordable housing projects
- Environmental studies
- Lead and asbestos testing