FHLB Dallas offers a number of advance features that provide added benefits to our members.
This feature enables members to prepay a fixed-rate, fixed-term, or principal amortizing (PRAM) advance below par and realize a gain if interest rates rise sufficiently since the advance was originated.
- Available on fixed-rate, fixed-term or PRAM advances structures
- Maturities from one year to 10 years
- Minimum $5 million transaction size
Learn more by reading the Symmetrical Prepayment white paper.
An advance with the Forward-Starting feature enables a member to take advantage of the current low- interest rate environment by locking in a rate today for an advance that settles at a future date.
- Avaliable on fixed-rate, fixed-term or PRAM advances structures
- No minimum transaction size up to 10 years
- Minimum $5 million transaction size when terms are beyond 10 years or if the advance includes a Symmetrical Prepayment feature
Learn more by reading the Forward-Starting white paper.