What Are the Requirements?
Applicants for a PGP award in this program must be FHLB Dallas members.
Co-applicants are required to:
- Be community-based organizations (CBOs).
- Have annual revenue of $600,000 or less.
- Be located within FHLB Dallas' five-state District of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico or Texas.
- The CBO must have 501(c)(3) recognition by the IRS and be involved with affordable housing, stimulating small business development or providing small business technical assistance within the District.
- Requests for a PGP award in this program may range from $1,500 to $12,000. The participating member must provide a cash-contribution of $500 to $4,000. The cash contributions will be matched at a 3:1 ratio. The maximum annual FHLB Dallas grant per CBO is $24,000. The maximum lifetime grant available to the CBO is $60,000 excluding grants received during the 2020 Special PGP offering.
- Each PGP award recipient in this program will be required to report specific information about how the PGP funds were used to help fulfill the organization's objectives. The report will discuss the effects of the funds on the ability of the CBO to fulfill its objectives.