The 13-member FHLB Dallas Affordable Housing Advisory Council provides direction and recommendations to FHLB Dallas' Board of Directors on the District's housing finance and community lending needs. The members represent groups such as community-based organizations, for-profit and nonprofit organizations, local governments and housing authorities throughout FHLB Dallas' District. Nominees must reside in the District and in the state they represent, should hold a leadership position within their organization, which, of itself, should have a demonstrated capacity to assist in the creation of affordable housing and/or community-based economic development, and should have a history of service to very low-, low- and moderate-income housing or community lending in the District. Employees of member institutions are not eligible to serve.
Jacque Haas Woodring (Chair)
- Prospera Housing Community Services
Chris Monforton (Vice Chair)
- Habitat for Humanity Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Louisiana Housing Corporation
- Greenwood-Leflore-Carroll Economic Development Foundation
- JL Gray Company
- New Mexico
Michelle Den Bleyker
- YES Housing, Inc.
- New Mexico
- Texas Association of Community Development Corporations
Calvin King Sr.
- Arkansas Land and Farm Development Corporation
- Strategic Realty Developers, Inc.
- South Plains Association of Governments
- Mid City Redevelopment Alliance, Inc.
- Volunteers of America National Services
- Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.